Shrink Signature pic ?

Are you bragging about the size of your Star Member cup, Austin?

If you want to drop me a PM, I'll reply with my email address. Then, if you want, send me the picture and I'll resize it for you.

Cheers, Darren

Your image is displayed via a link to some hosting service, yes? You might not need to re-size the original, but rather choose to display it differently. Most of the time those services will give various options for the size of a photo. Look for a link to a thumbnail-sized version (for example) of the original photo and insert that into your signature.

Thanks All

Kevin - microsoft - do people really still use that stuff !!

Darren, I think the cup has a typo, should have said "Starupid... but I'll live with it

Don - If I remember i just dragged the pic into the signature template of my profile from iPhoto. I thought it would shrink it automatically, but seemed to offer no size or pixel options ?

I will look at iPhoto again and see if there is a way of shrinking it before re-importing - if unsuccessful I will email it to you Darren

Cheers

clearly not, now when i drag a pic into my draft signature, it appears, but then disappears when I press save ???

I can assure you Austin, when it comes to mechanical things you are Brain of Britain compared to me.

Just let me know if you want me to resize the picture. It's absolutely no problem.

Cheers, Darren

Darren PM sent, is there a format for inserting pics into signatures - or is it a photobucket link ?

You need to reduce the size of the photo before moving it to the signature area, ie less pixels.

The three photos below are 165 X 100 pixels

Bob.

Edited by Lebro
  • 2 years later...

Darren,

Who's Brian of Britain ? (bl@@dy spellchecker !).

Mick Richards