Why have I got a "warning points" message by my user name and icon ?

Am I under some sort of probationary period as I don't see any one else with this message ?

How do I get the TR Register Member logo added ?? I've been a member for nearly a year.

Doesn't this happen automatically when you join ?

Steve

Hi Steve, just checked mine and no warning points, i am jealous !

No idea what they mean, but i am sure that you will soon find out,

All the best,

Conrad.

Hi Steve,

To the left side of posts I make I also see "Warning points", showing '0'. I assume that points are issued if you break forum rules, and that they are only visible to you. For instance, I do not see "Warning points" next to your profile or anyone else's. Therefore, I don't think it is anything to worry about.

With regard to getting your self shown as a TRR member on the forum, I think you should contact Wayne. I had to to get my status amended on the forum.

Darren

Edited by TR5tar

Well it must be because you live in the middle of dartmoor :unsure: - Her Majesty's Prison Princetown? :lol:

My points are probably on their way as I'll be just a 'Tor' or two from you :huh:

Any more of that appalling play on words Saggy, I'll have you banged up !,

Plenty of vacancies at HM Pleasure !