Dash capping details

Stan-

Apologies for the poor picture, it was dark in the garage this morning - just wanted to show where I mounted a similar switch panel to the brace on my car - this one is used for an auxiliary fan and hazard lights. It is easily accessible, just not very visible until you sit in the car.

Regards

Randy

Thanks Randy, that is a good option. I have a couple of other items that I also need to locate under the dash somewhere - Lucas water pump for the windshield washers and a 12v/USB power outlet but those heater braces look like good candidates for these small items.

Stan

Hi Stan,

As a variation on the above you could fabricate a small U shape bracket with a fork in it and pick up on the heater/dash brackets mounting screws or alternatively do what I did as the switches are all readily accessible.

An update to the lift the dot peg question. I ordered a TRF kit RFK924 for the post 60K TR3a and this is what I got.

IMAG0223_zps46ea6013.jpg

They are all short length pegs and the ones for the dash capping are the shorter machine screw type.

Nuts but no washers.

Stan