New owner of my first TR

Finally got my first TR home. Having bought a TR6 that has not run for a few years from a former keeper since 1980. Unfortunately the previous owner passed away earlier this year but the car is a credit to him. He clearly cherished the car and I intend doing the same.

A big thanks to John and Craig at TR Bitz for collecting sorting and delivering this week. They were a pleasure to deal with and clearly knowledgeable and passionate about TR's.

Looking forward to the spring

post-13121-0-33658400-1419012341_thumb.jpg

Peelie,

Welcome to the Forum - plenty of advice on here, some good, some even better! :D Your TR6 looks a nice one, but if your'e intending to use it in all weathers I would suggest fitting some mudflaps stonegaurds and Mike can sort you out there........

You'll soon get to know who the characters are, but you must be able to laugh at yourself..........ask Clarkie! :D

If you haven't done so already, I would join the TR Register and get to yourself to your local club meeting, not necessarily in that order. Oh, and we like photos so maybe post a few more.

Enjoy your TR.

Cheers

Andrew

Hi Andrew

Thanks, I have already joined the register and my local meet is about 4 miles from where I live so nice and handy. Looking forward to meeting the characters. Will post some more pics when I get the hard top off and find somewhere to put it. Just put it on to get it home.

Welcome and well done. Drive and enjoy, and let us know how you get on. Nice Xmas present, I'll put one on my Xmas list.