missing when warm

Hi all, My TR7 has a sprint engine fitted , by a previous owner, and starts easily and runs like a train until is gets warmed up the it starts missing, as some of you will know I replaced the coil, points , condensor and plugs but the problem remains.Has anyone any more ideas, I think I shall bite the bullit and order a set of HT leads as I can only assume they may be breaking down, if that is possible. I can' t imagine it being

the rotor arm or cap , but can it? Perhaps someone can tell me,

Cheers

Phil

Hi Phil

Worth having a good look at the rotor arm and cap to see if there are any signs of corrosion.

Do you have any idea how long they have been fitted?

Generally when starting with a New car I like to give them a good birthday service, just so I know where I'm setting off from.

Cheers Ian

Hi Ian,

I have ordered a new distributor, rotor arm and a set of ht leads from Rimmers today, an expense but at least there is 20% off in November. I hope that sorts it!

Cheers

Phil