Longer Rear Wheel studs

Thanks to everyone for your interest and especially to you Chris. Jigsaw are the boys and as far as I can see are the only supplier offering a taper stud. As fitted, my OEM studs have a slight mushroom shape to the top of the taper whereas those from Jigsaw have, I'm told, a flat head. I think its the taper that's the critical issue and so I'm relaxed about that. They may be slightly overlong for my purposes but, again, not really an issue.

Thanks again guys; whatever else happens to the Register for God's sake lets not lose the forum eh?

Just to finish the thread. New studs received from Jigsaw yesterday so excellent service. Also, I was mistaken my original studs were actually flat head but then you knew that didn't you. The replacements have a slightly shorter splined section but in all respects are fine and sit down well into the taper seat.

Thanks again all.

Edited by Rog