Several Italia owners on BaT.

I am told the owner values the car at $60,000 but I don't know what the reserve will be.

I have finished bidding and repeat I shall be happy to help anyone who wants to buy the car.

It is certainly the most complete and unmolested Italia to come to market since I have been Registrar.

I am told the owner is completely genuine but I don't know him and I have obviously not seen the car in person.

As a bidder EBay just emailed me to say the reserve has been lowered.

I'm guessing this might now be bought for $50k which seems fair to me.

With bodywork so expensive to repair properly, and parts so difficult to find, this one ticks lots of boxes for me.

It might even be restored professionally to your exact specification and colour combination and landed all taxes paid in UK for maybe £60k.

They aren't going to get cheaper.

As a bidder EBay just emailed me to say the reserve has been lowered.

I'm guessing this might now be bought for $50k which seems fair to me.

With bodywork so expensive to repair properly, and parts so difficult to find, this one ticks lots of boxes for me.

It might even be restored professionally to your exact specification and colour combination and landed all taxes paid in UK for maybe £60k.

They aren't going to get cheaper.

Think you might struggle to get those sums to work.

Stuart.

$53,000, reserve met, this car will be sold at a sensible price!

Buy it, I will book it in for the winter.

Stuart.

Local magazine just reported on a ferarri 250 that was sold in the US for 28 Million :blink: . And I thought our hobby was about cars, you could buy a country for that amount, well almost :D;) I am almost afraid to drive my car! now I would part with my 3a for just a couple of million :lol: :lol: :ph34r:, you know its cheap

Alan

who is losing the plot

Edited by Kiwifrog