Ignition vacuum pipes connections

A stupid guy making stupid things, that's what I am : before dismantling to overhaul them, I didn't take pictures of the pipes who are connected to the ignition system on my TR8, and do the same stupid thing about the Stromberg carbs :ph34r:

So, I'm now with :

- a flexible rubber pipe who's connected under the left carb, who have its other side connected to the distributor side of the advance vacuum caps, iit should be correct, as it is connected the same way on my Range Rover ?

- 2 small angled steel pipes at the top of each carb (ie one per carb), just located at the top of butterflies,

- 1 remaining pipe on the outer side of distributor vacuum caps.

Should I connect the 2 carbs steel pipes to the distributor, with a T junction, or does one of the carb little connecting pipe go elsewhere than to the distributor ?

Please help, thanks !

Edited by Chris59

The advance capsule should be fed from a position where the butterlfy is cracked open at cruise. I dont know your specifc carbs but normally the top edge of the butterfly rotates away from the engine. That is the place to take off to the vac-advance capsule. It is not exposed to engine suction when the butterfly is shut.

The take off that is on the engine side of the butterlfy when it it shut - usually under a typical carb - is to retard the spark at tickover or over-run and would be connected to a vac-retard capsule.