Mystery Seat - uploading photos

I am having great difficulty uploading photos to a thread - please see my "Mystery Seat" thread under TR Technical Chat Forum and in particular the various postings yesterday concerning this issue.

After much searching this morning, I eventually found a content screen saying I had exceeded my upload limit - I hadn't bothered to look for this as I saw another screen which said I had only use 30% or thereabouts of my forum allowance - how confusing is that!

This would perhaps explain why I couldn't upload photos directly, but I can't see how it would explain my inability to download a link from photobucket - please see the threads for details.

I have left messages with TRRF personnel re this issue in the past 10 days , but to date no-one has got back to me - can anyone help me?

cheers

Rich

Rich -- here's an experiment we can run. Try pasting one of your new Photobucket "direct" link in the middle of a sentence or paragraph, or send it to me via private mail, and we'll see if it works from MY account, where I've successfully posted hundreds of photos in threads using links.