Wiring harness / loom

I have new unused (still in packaging) looms available for less than normal retail price. Loom may be Year dependent, these were purchased for a 74/75 car from TRShop. I can provide their reference numbers for the looms to cross check if that is of any use.

Feel free to PM me.

Colin

Yep. Autosparks are knowledgeable and helpful. They will customise a wiring loom to add pretty much anything you want. If you want an electric fan or hazard warning lights they will put the wires in the right place. You don't have to tell them where to put the wires they just seem to know.

David

Neil,

I purchased a bulk standard loom from Autosparks circa 4 years ago, it is laid out in the car with a few connections made in the engine bay. What 'little gems' have I got to look forward too? It would be great to know before I get too advanced in the dashboard area.

Kind Regards

Paul

Thanks for the tip Neil, I will see if I can check that little beauty before I go any further (and probably the rest of the loom). That must have been so frustrating!

Kind Regards

Paul

Peejay, maybe, maybe not; but from my perspective I would rather know of previous issues and spend 2 to 3 hours checking my own loom before proceeding too far. I have been in the QA/QC world for many years to know that humans make mistakes, usually costly ones.

Kind regards

Paul

Rob

I have nothing but praise for Autosparks. Found them very helpful, nothing too much trouble when I was creating my very bespoke loom.

As for finished quality, everything worked first time and still is.

Regards

Dave B

Also had one from autosparks for a rather special midget I was doing. So lots of special extras in the wiring. All fitted pretty well.

• 4 months later...

Suspect that most of them are from Autosparks, the one I got from Moss was, also TR Bitz was Autosparks. Just fitted one without issue from TRGB who were a bit cheaper than some of the others, again suspect its an Autosparks loom, certainly looks the same.