So what happening in your garage this weekend?

Fitted new wire wheels, cost a fortune but look.... Well, stunning. Very pleased. My very nice steel wheels tyres centres and nuts are on flea bay if anyone is interested

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stuart-- Some better pics of the tubing straightener. The aluminum blocks are 7" x 1" x 0.5".  You should be able to closely estimate the other dimensions from those, though none are particularly

Morning all,  got the job finished gearbox out the only thing that got in the way was the flap on the bottom of the heater. Now got to clean all parts take off and tidy up things under the dash as the

Preparing my Ford Zodiac MK4 Executive for sale. Too may classic to look after!

Posted Images

lets have a look then....!

Fitted new washer jets with the black rubbery plastic surrounds, lubed the wipers.

Vastly improved wash wipe action :-)

You lot make me feel very shabby, all I have done is carpet the garage (with underlay!)

I hope that it will contribute to keeping the temperature above about 4 or 5 degrees

It will also keep my toes warm whilst I have quality time at the front of my 6.

I hope you've packed the imodium!!!!!!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko::blink:

Must admit we were ok when we went to Sharm but others were not so fortunate, sunbeds no problem billy bonus! :lol::lol:

Hope you are fortunate Mark

Cheers

Mike B)

2 hrs trying to find what is causing a relay keep clicking and noi joy yet :o gave in toooooooo bloody cold.

Must be cold up North then.

Lovely day here today, getting a bit cold now at 6 deg, oh thats above freezing.

Greetings from the warmest and most southerly of the UK Tr Groups.

Cheers

GUY

Edited by Jersey Royal

this coming weekend i will be mostly changing a sterring column bush...... not done it before so might involve some degree of swearing...!

Re read the posts, its not difficult as long as you follow the advice from those who have been here before. Uprated bushes, column out etc, yep its a bore but not difficult and as advised push the old bushes out with a tube and replace with same technique, ...I can verify that this works and is a real pig of a job if you don't take the guidance.

Well I WAS looking forward to a weekend of tinkering in the garage..... but I got home last night to find a number of rolls of wallpaper on the kitchen table :( so it looks like I am stuck in the spare room up to my elbows in paste........... :unsure::wacko:

Well I WAS looking forward to a weekend of tinkering in the garage..... but I got home last night to find a number of rolls of wallpaper on the kitchen table :( so it looks like I am stuck in the spare room up to my elbows in paste........... :unsure::wacko:

Darren,

You brought the problem on yourself by making an elementary mistake in the domestic politics game - you acknowledged they were there! :D

Cheers

Andrew

Nice. Does it come with free stepladders... B)

:) :) ...funny.... yeah nice.... i got a new tool chest thing a little while ago.... spent ages aranging tools...ala "james may"....!!

enjoy....

Both bushes surely?

....oh yeah....!!

actually started yesterday and gone the whole hog... removed the whole column, repainted the outer column as it was a tad scratched as too was the plastic cowling, serviced the light, indicator and overdrive switches, new top and bottom bushes, new felts and greased and lubed everything that needed it.

paint should be fully dry in the mornning then it;s just a matter of putting all back.....!

i was thinking of swaping over the indicators to the left.....

Nick

My indicators are on the L too. Much easier transition from the Eurobox.

Had to get a cowl for the RHS and dremel a little space to allow the high beam switch to have full ROM. The original cowl went into storage.

As I've never used the light switch the "right way up" it seems perfectly normal to me