So what happening in your garage this weekend?

Worked most the weekend so I can have Thursday at the track

Drove the TR4 out to meet a mate for coffee both mornings (different mates)

Next weekend though..... That'll be fun going to the Leyburn sprints

http://www.leyburnmotorsprints.com.au/

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stuart-- Some better pics of the tubing straightener. The aluminum blocks are 7" x 1" x 0.5".  You should be able to closely estimate the other dimensions from those, though none are particularly

Morning all,  got the job finished gearbox out the only thing that got in the way was the flap on the bottom of the heater. Now got to clean all parts take off and tidy up things under the dash as the

Preparing my Ford Zodiac MK4 Executive for sale. Too may classic to look after!

Posted Images

Finally located Facet pump, Filter king and rerouted fuel line to Mikuni carbs. Changed the heater valve for one that actually works (no more socks and grundies in the spares kit). Sorted the wiper switch (rotary) after IWE. Only the gearbox, trailing arm studs and lights to do and anything else the little sod throw's at me. The joy's of 6'ing I suppose.

post-12401-0-48584900-1408391423_thumb.jpg

Deciding it is time to buy a bigger garage.....

Rendez-vous is taken this Saturday for a 700M² unit, hopefully should be enough for a few years !

Beginning a chassis replacement

Watching it rain !!!!

Raining here too-both sides of the world

Compression test on the TR4 to see what damage was done on the track on Thursday

Then pan the rebuild from there

Graze

• 2 months later...

Sent the head to TRbitz to have new guides pressed in, fitting new rocker shaft. Ordered new wool carpets from Aldridge. Now just wondering about seats, new foam for the old ones or a pair of leather ones from a MG? Looking forward to the last GP tomorrow

OK I'm just boring,in garage , large whisky, some cigs, looking at the car and just wishing the rain would stop so I can Drive . The danger is looking for another project as mine is done.