So what happening in your garage this weekend?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stuart-- Some better pics of the tubing straightener. The aluminum blocks are 7" x 1" x 0.5".  You should be able to closely estimate the other dimensions from those, though none are particularly

Morning all,  got the job finished gearbox out the only thing that got in the way was the flap on the bottom of the heater. Now got to clean all parts take off and tidy up things under the dash as the

Preparing my Ford Zodiac MK4 Executive for sale. Too may classic to look after!

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Waldi said:

Nice Steve. Is’nt signal red the most beautiful color:) ?

Waldi

Signal Red is my favourite...... but my car is Pimento !

cheap webcams .......

steve

15 hours ago, PodOne said:

More welding and more to do!

IMG_0954.JPG.3a95d13509b9d19607d6d3cf82cd9f44.JPGIMG_0966.thumb.JPG.a1f78c4298557d212933f597f1c11e9e.JPG

Dont forget to re-instate the captive nut at the rear left hand side of the battery tray area for the dashboard stay to bolt to.

Stuart.

IMG_3996.thumb.jpg.d46757e5d2c5087e1a1ac3df54e4e3cf.jpgGiving the engine bay a spruce up

Thanks both

Like an idiot I'd forgot to measure where the nut fits in relation to the bulkhead so probably drill a hole where the time comes and use a nut and bolt,

Andy

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday i refitted the rear bumper and roll bar to my TR6

That completed the planned winter works!, and explains why it is now cold and raining !

hopefully get him out for a blast and photos at the weekend :-)

steve

6 minutes ago, Steves_TR6 said:

That completed the planned winter works!, and explains why it is now cold and raining !

steve

Don't panic Steve. It will soon be August.  I hope it is not another rainy day.

Roger

I was going to make a start on my cyl head & cam replacement this weekend, I went to take the car to our local meet this evening as  a final run and heard an ominous clonking from the rear. This weekend I will now mainly be identifying the source of the clonk, I want to know what I have to deal with before I immobilise the car for a few weeks.

I shall be :

pressing the open button

firing up the TR6 to drive down to the coast

pressing the close button

reversing the procedure later after a day out capturing admiring looks everywhere we go :-)

steve

Reverted to black plates 

BeforeIMG_3647.thumb.jpg.7354574062ef2020873cacc4555c69a9.jpg

AfterIMG_4118.thumb.jpg.5b0e9f73697c44e8995b84d545b83740.jpg

3 minutes ago, michaeldavis39 said:

Those black and silver plates look so wrong, these cars never had them. I would have the original metal plates in yellow with the raised black plastic letters as originally used. 

Yup! Can't beat originality.

Back in the day when the reflective number plates first came out the law was anything after Jan 73 had to have reflective plates so all of the above except for Pauls Yellow car would be correct. I presume the law has changed now?

Stuart.