Surrey top lid - Rain channel width

Ola, could anyone provide me with the exact width (in mm) of the rain channel of the factory lid of a surrey top including the width at the front corners (see pic).

tks

No it is simpler than that, just the width of the flange of the rain channel measured on 2 different locations: one somewhere in the middle of the rain channel and another one at the front curve.

The sample pics below show 14ish mm in the rain channel and 17ish mm at the front curve.

I'm actually re-manufacturing an alloy lid based on a fiberglass model but do not have the original width.

Hope this helps

Yes ! Side is ok and now I have an idea of how i should trim the front corners. Thanks so much

Right, a bit of grinding/sanding and job done, with an audience....

Edited by Geko

Don't remember the bloke who is your current audience.

But do remember lying back on my bed admiring the sharkskin mess jacket I had just had made in Penang that day, when one of the pink geckos, walking upside down above it, had an urgent call of nature.

Removing the faeces, which resembled birdsh*t, b#ggered the jacket.

had the replacement made in cotton.