Can anyone recommend a garage/mechanic in the Lausanne-Geneva region in Switzerland?

Hello

Can anyone recommend a mechanic/garage in the Lausanne/Geneva area of Switzerland? I went to Garage du Levant in Lausanne which was on the TR register list but the guy made my TR6 worse, not to mention putting a massive chip in the (new) paintwork. One of the problems (there are a few) is that 2 of the rule injectors have gone on me again. I've done the usual thing of pulling them out and tapping to get the spray, replaced the rule injectors and it was fine for a year. The metering unit is relatively new so I'm a bit stumped...time for an expert to take a look, hence my request.

thanks

Bobby

Have you tried the European Breakdown Directory on the main TR Register website (right hand side tab)?

http://www.tr-register.co.uk/euro-breakdown.php pages 56 and 57..................

Regards

Ian

Dont rely on it, check it out before traveling.

Cheers

Mike.

thanks all.

Hi Ian/Mike, yes I used the list previously but was let down so wanted a referral/recommendation. I'm actually based out here and am looking for someone to build a rapport with.

there's a garage called 'Infinite motors' based out of Nyon who sponsor the annual classic car meet in Morges but i don't know anything about them and they're not on the TR breakdown list (could be a good thing)

A proper workshop with knowledge about classic cars is the place to be. It doesn't have to be a listed garage! In fact, when I've a look on the Dutch pages of the site, there aren't many on the list that I would trust working on my TR...( and there are quite a few non listed Dutch workshops with a lot of TR related knowledge!) Same goes for the Swiss situation, I guess!

Menno

I just remembered: we have a Swiss member here with knowledge about TRs. In fact, I recall that he's working in a classic car workshop over in Switzerland.

The member is 2SwissTriumphs (his birthday today too!)

Menno

• 11 months later...