Out in my DHC 7 Tuesday 16:30 and got caught in down pour !!! :angry: bloody roof leaked along the seams and windscreen along the top edge, I got soaked :(:angry: may as well have got out and danced in the rain :D

Does any one know of a goog seam / stitch sealer, and I suppose I may as well have the windscreen taken out and resealed by Autoglass or similar.

Nigel

Nigel : get out of your car, and have a look at the rear.

On the edge of the boot, you should see a sticker : It's write "Triumph", isn't it ?

I'm far, (rain) coat on......

What material is the roof, Nigel? An original type or a replacement in different material?

Leaks around the windscreen are not uncommon, the factory used stuff called Solbit to glue the screen in, after all these years it can deteriorate & start to leak. Be very careful if you try to take the screen out, they often crack. Having removed the wipers & scuttle panel, you might try sitting in the car with some soft shoes on, put your feet against the inside of the screen & gently push around the edges. The screen will start to give, move your feet around the edge to apply the pressure as evenly as you can.You might be lucky & get it out in one piece.