OFF side front Headlight stopped rising

Hi had my TR7V8 since last September and covered around 3000 miles since without mishap...But..this AM tried the headlights and sure enough the Drivers side light doesn't rise, I found the Relays and one clicks and the other doesn't so I swapped them over and sure enough the same headlight refuses to rise, so I'm assuming that the relay isn't getting power...where to look next?

Any help much appreciated

Regards

Brian

Also give the red plug a wiggle (or even split the two halves clean it and put it back)the one that's behind the lamp in the bonnet area.

As Sean says generally the first place to start looking is earths and wire connections - they are not like modern cars the damp and weather gets to them and corrodes the connectors.

Other than that take the master light switch out and clean that up.

IMPORTANT - As ever if you are doing anything with the headlights do not try to do anything to the mechanisms with the battery connected as once things start it will not stop - even with a finger in the way!

Cheers

Ian