Walnut burl veneer wanted

hi

I have recently made a complete new dash due to delaminating of the ply, I purchased my veneer from.. The wood veneer Hub, type it into google,

very good quality

Len

Hi Nigel

I have reveneered my dash twice dusting my stop start restoration. I purchased both veneers from ebay they have both been excellent quality and very well packaged. The first veneer was a burr walnut which looked the business personally thought was to dark. So I have recently recovered with a light oak.

Hello Nigel

If you are coming to the IWE in Harrogate, there is a timber company John Boddy, in Boroughbridge, 10 miles away, who I believe sell veneer in various different woods, as well as native and exotic timber.

John Boddy Timber Ltd 01423 322370 or google them.

No connection with them, just local to me.

Cheers

Keith

Hi Nigel

I have just finished veneering my 71 Ford Zodiac MK IV dash board with Walnut Burr. Google "The Wood Veneer Hub" They have a good selection.

Cheers ...> Alan

post-10567-0-34674000-1400835690_thumb.jpg