O1973 tr6 wiring diagram

Hello

Has anyone got a wiring diagram for 1973 English CR series Tr6.i have searched the web, & my Haynes manual doesn't have the year, nor does the works manual either.Any help will be much appreciated

Sorry these wiring diagrams are for US spec, I need English spec.read somewhere someone got one from Tr bits, Anyone had one from them?

PM me with your email address, I have a pdf copy or from here: http://www.trregister.co.nz/forum/?bview=thread&thread_id=57550 though you may need to create an account as a NZ TR owner!

Hi you could have a look here few wiring diagrams in PDF format. http://tr6pi.com/TR250-6%20wiring%20diagram.pdf

Regards,

Dave

Hi

If you can give me an Email Address I can mail you the corresponding Sheet as PDF. I just copied them a few weeks ago, out of my Workshop Manual that I keept, when working at the Swiss Distributorship.

re-hiker

TRy this one as well http://www.advanceautowire.com/tr2506.pdf

Roger

The diagram that Roger linked you is clear with corrct colours. What is not shown is the pump wiring. The wiring for the fuel pump can be found in the brown bible, the diagrams black and white but simple enough.

I have had the same problem this week looking for the fuel pump wiring on the diiagram then realising that this was a USA spec wiring diagram. No wonder that the fuel pump was not on it!!.

Peter

I had exactly this problem tracking down the correct wiring diagram for my 1973 CR series TR6. Lots of mis-direction from meaningful folk. I found it - eventually!

I found it necessary to enlarge the 'key panel' to make it easy to read, so I now have it on two pages. Let me know your e-mail and I will send it to you.

PHIL

• 2 months later...

Hi Phil

Can you send me tbe wiring diagram, mt 1st attempt to contact you aas sent back to me so km trying again

Email address is anne.hill234@btinternet.com

Many Thanks Rick Hill

I had exactly this problem tracking down the correct wiring diagram for my 1973 CR series TR6. Lots of mis-direction from meaningful folk. I found it - eventually!

I found it necessary to enlarge the 'key panel' to make it easy to read, so I now have it on two pages. Let me know your e-mail and I will send it to you.

PHIL

+1

Advance autowire/ Dan Masters website seems to have every wiring diagram except the one for CR cars.

• 5 years later...

Yes it does. PM me w your email

On 3/3/2020 at 9:05 PM, matttnz said:

Yes it does. PM me w your email

Matt

I have just fitted a new loom to my 1973 TR6 and have run into the same problem in not finding an accurate wiring schedule. The new loom colours do not match the car switches etc and having gone through the Forum all I can find are US spec diagrams.

Can you help please ?

Thanks

John

Hi john I may have one but I am not in France at the moment back on Sunday I will have a look. Cheers Clem

Hi John,

A CR series diagram showing the inertia switch is shown in the combined TR4 to TR6 workshop manual however isn't the best clarity and I don't appear to be able to upload a copy here. It does seem to be the only Triumph document that I can find with a diagram that shows the inertia switch, other diagrams in the handbook and brown workshop manual don't. If you haven't received a copy from others send me an email to saffrontr6@outlook.com and I will send to you.

cheers

Derek

20 hours ago, John McLennan said:

Matt

I have just fitted a new loom to my 1973 TR6 and have run into the same problem in not finding an accurate wiring schedule. The new loom colours do not match the car switches etc and having gone through the Forum all I can find are US spec diagrams.

Can you help please ?

Thanks

John

Hi John

I altered this diagram to suit my car, I know it’s a 72 CP car but it may give you some clues.

Hope it helps.

TR6 CP KG Wiring Dia.pdf

Edited by Kevo_6
4 hours ago, Kevo_6 said:

Hi John

I altered this diagram to suit my car, I know it’s a 72 CP car but it may give you some clues.

Hope it helps.TR6 kg wiring Diagram.pdf

Cant seem to open that Kev.

Stuart.

On 3/12/2020 at 7:51 AM, John McLennan said:

Matt

Can you help please ?

Thanks

John

Very happy to.  Just PM me your email so the internet bots don't find it and I'll email copies.

That goes for everyone who needs a copy.  If anyone has a bright idea of how to make it more permanently accessible on the site please let me know.  I've fashioned a ppt/pdf from the old original to mimic the AAW circuit diagrams so people can use those to track their own car "updates"