Rising prices of TR6

I note that people are starting to ask up to £8k for incomplete wrecks imported from the USA on e-bay. The person who supposedly sold the late TR6 to Mike Brewer for £6K must be feeling even more foolish now. With good TR5s going for up to £40k, the ripple effect was bound to happen

Yes TR6's have been under valued judged on any basis in my opinion, is it due to availability of US imports that is holding back UK 6's ?

Yes TR6's have been under valued judged on any basis in my opinion, is it due to availability of US imports that is holding back UK 6's ?

Agreed.

I would guess (and hope) that people who sell cars to car shows such as Wheeler Dealer, get paid for being part of the show!

Also, many people try to get back monies they have spent on their restorations, which isn't realistic...as someone once said..."The Sellor wants to Rip you off...and the Buyers wants to Steal it!...But somewhere in between there's a deal to be done"