I have or problem in that I have no angle brackets present to the reverse of the battery box i.e behind the dash. From what I can gather there should be two of these to which the two heater supports are fixed as well as to the dash itself. I've fashioned replacements but I could do with some dimensions in terms of where to fix them; it would be of great help if anyone could provide me with a dimension from the bottom of the battery to the horizontal face of the angle brackets

many thanks

Graeme

Greame,

Another way to be sure that it will all fit is to use the heater support frame. The 3 leg frame bolts through the bulkhead above the battery box. Attach the dash support braces to these and temporarily fit dash dash. With all this bolted up it will give you the position for your particular car. I have seen battery boxes of varying degrees and failure to get it right could mean the heater wont fit the frame properly.Just another way to be sure and worth doing even if you have the dimensions.

Edited by Rodbr