Seat belt Guide

I have been seeking something just like that as I suffer with slipping straps !!!

I also recall back in the 60's and 70's chrome bridges ( for lack of a better word) that I am sure I used to see on the land crab up market derivatives that also could be a solution.

As I have MX5 Mk2 seats I have a version of the guide made from aluminium - from eBay. They're excellent and make the seatbelt tangle a thing of the past (I have non-retracting seatbelts).

Cameron

I have recently installed them and they stop the problem of the belt slipping off your shoulder and getting lost behind the seats.

I have retractable belts

They also come in stainless steel finish (somewhere on eBay)

Graze

• 1 month later...

Bought a pair of these very nice guides recently for use with my MX5 seats. However, I found they are not suitable for me as they cause the belt to to tight up against the Aley roll bar I've got fitted, leading to 2 problems. Firstly, the extra friction results in my inertia reel belts not retracting when in use and secondly, when the belt does move in either direction, there is a tendency for the belt to 'fold over' and attempt to escape the slot.

Of course, this all depends on the relative positions of the seat and the roll bar, but if the guides were an inch or two longer, I'm sure they would be effective. Now looking for longer guides.