Updating profile format -- "double member" confusion

Isn't it time we updated the forum user profile format to eliminate the field "TR Register Member :: Yes/No"?

It creates confusion, it's leading to sniping and personal attacks, and it's completly redundant with the official blue badge from the office now denoting paying members.

Hi, this was an update that was planned as a gradual change over to the new system.

Most users should notice in time that the old membership field is replaced with the blue badge system. It is not in place anymore for new registrations.

There are other changes being made as well, details here.

Regards,

Wayne

• 2 months later...

Im a member and I cant figure out how to get it to display the blue badger or banner !

• 3 weeks later...

Dito

If you registered with the forum using the same email address that you provided when you started your TR register membership it may just be latency in the system. If you used different email addresses it may take manual intervention.

Did you find a TR6 in the end?, sorry if I missed that.

Stan

I believe all blue badges are applied manually. Give the office a few days -- they're pretty good about catching up on this.