Rear-end rattle solved

My TR6 has been developing an increasingly insistent rattle from somewhere behind my right ear. It was bugging me all round Norway last September, and reached a crescendo free-wheeling down the corrugated ramp off the ferry in Copenhagen. Bodywork - Check. Loose tools rattling in the boot - check. It seemed to be worse when I eased off the pedal. Reluctantly concluded it must be shot UJ's, rattling under no-load.

Cleaning the car yesterday after a muddy pub run with London Group on Sunday I discovered that it was the wheel centre TR6 badge coming unscrewed and rattling against the plastic trim......Dohhhh!

Andy

Can you get a Ferry to Copenhagen direct now from UK ? I used to make the journey regularly and either used Felixstowe to ( ??? forget the name but the closest Danish Island) or drive through Germany and then take ferry to Southern Denmark driving up to Copenhagen and in my case a few years ago then the ferry to Malmo from Rodby I recall. Just curious Thanks

I moored Amita for the night in Rodby-Haven on the delivery from Stockholm, it was cold, wet and miserable!

Can you get a Ferry to Copenhagen direct now from UK ? I used to make the journey regularly and either used Felixstowe to ( ??? forget the name but the closest Danish Island) or drive through Germany and then take ferry to Southern Denmark driving up to Copenhagen and in my case a few years ago then the ferry to Malmo from Rodby I recall. Just curious Thanks

Not that I know of. On the way out I got the ferry from Harwich to Esjberg, then drove the 300 or so km across Denmark to Copenhagen, (possibly the most boring drive in Europe), then got another overnight ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo. Where I got breathalysed driving off the ferry - passed, OK, but not a great welcome to Norway. Returning from Norway to the UK I did the same route in reverse.

Other participants drove up through Germany. I think the ferry was easier but more expensive.