Can anyone recommend a good supplier of Hoods

Hello all

I'm currently ⅓ of the way through a restoration project, bodywork and chassis restored by the very excellent protek engineering, and have saved up enough to start on the hood and interior.

As I live in Switzerland it's difficult to visit shops that sell hoods and all the websites and adverts in ccw look good, so, can anyone recommend a good supplier. I've looked at TR Revington and car hoods direct and they look ok, but would prefer advice.

Also, my current hood is battered with rips/tears just above the corner of the windows and I'm just wondering if no matter what hood I get if will they tear in the same place. Does anyone have any experience with that and can offer advice?

Many thanks

Bobby

Agree on Don hoods, just fitted one and is pleased with quality, also the help/advice from them.

we had the hood cover from Don hoods very good cover & will get new hood from them in due couse - the original on our tr6 is still reasonable. only had to put it up couple of times last summer