UJY638L 1973 French Blue TR6

Good afternoon,

I would be interested to hear from any previous owners or members that may have any information or early records related to my Triumph TR6. I've owned the car since April 2012 and was fortunate in as much as the car came with a substantial amount of service records and history. I have also established that the original registration number for the car was SXF385L which was lost when the original owner transferred her cherished number BJE2. Later this number was transferred elsewhere and the current registration number UJY638L was allocated. I found this out from the DVLA who have been very helpful even if the whole process took 3 months!

The car was supplied new chassis no. CR358 so a very early CR car manufactured in December 1972 so therefore tax exempt. Optional extras were a works hard-top, seat belts, 165x15 Dunlop SP tyres and a heater which is confirmed by the Heritage Certificate. The car still retains the hard-top and matching numbers which is nice after 41 years.

So bottom line if anyone has anything to chat about or perhaps has some documentation for my car tucked away in a drawer somewhere i would be delighted to hear from you.

Thank you for reading this post.

Best Regards, Peter