Paint inside bumpers?

I've just picked up my bumpers from the chromers today and very happy with the results.

I'll be using Tectyl 506 to rustproof the inside of the bumpers, but will it be better to paint inside them first?

What's the best paint to use here and will it stick well to the rough chrome on the insides?

Thanks

Mike

Good idea to paint the inside, for Chromium is porous.

we all wipe the outside of the bumpers, but I don't think the inside gets attention.

I would imagine any sort of paint would stick, is Hammerite too expensive? who knows.

A coat of Bondarust first and then a coat of black would work wonders. Then waxoyl or similar.

Stuart.

Hi Mike. i painted mine with silver hammerite,and then waxoled for further protectiion.

That worked well for me.

Cheers,

Conrad.

Hi Mike

Like Conrad I too used silver hammerite. Seems to work well and not a large contrast to the rough chrome finish on the inside of the bumper, (TR4A in my case). Looks OPK.

John