HISTORIC BIRKETT CANCELLED

The 750MC has cancelled the Historic Birkett.

By close of day on the last date for entries, only twelve teams had entered. 750 say that it wasn't the finances, although they would have taken a loss, but that it wouldn't have been a Birkett with only twelve cars on track. And I have to agree with them.

So, nil carborundum! Too late for anything else this year, but I will look for similar relay/ endurance events in 2014, and I hope all those who wanted to support the All-Triumph Team will be able do so next year!

JOhn

Thnaks, Tom, and John.

!'ve messaged everyone I ahd on my list, but I'm concerned lest anyone who has told me they wanted to help still doesn't know, so spread the word, please?

On Ten/Tenths peple are saying its not definite, but I spoke to Ben Wright at 750MC late on the 17th and he was as definite as can be then. I really can't see them ringing round all the entered managers to tell them and then revoking that.

JOhn