Planned Upgrades/Refurbishment Of Turk'S Bits

I've just fitted a pair of the Securon ones from Moss, with the Moss bolts and plates for fitting. Straight forward enough, but I agree with Stuart, they don't retract fully and the "stalks" are a bit long.

The stalks are OK if you have them fitted right to the rear of the tunnel, and they are perfect for later cars but any shorter and you would struggle to find them if you had a coat on.

Stuart.

Paul - thanks, useful to know. I don't think I've ever used the heater in anger on TuRK; it's too noisy!

Andrew

The valve makes a difference even with the heater fan turned off. Useful to be able to turn it on in Summer if the night trip home from the pub is a bit chilly!

I'm thinking of the same invisible mod to the Italia, but it probably won't get used enough.

Stuart,

Unless I fit the old inertia ones from the TR6 (fitting the STANPART ones this weekend), then I'll probably go for the static type for the 3A as it leaves more room for luggage behind the seats.

Paul,

I'll look into this but it'll more likely be a winter job.

Cheers

Andrew