Posting Adverts In The Buy Sell Trade - So Where Is The 'Tag' Box?

No doubt there are many more before me that have been wrong footed by this new feature.

I have failed to post a few adverts as the BST start new topic does not have a 'TAG' option box, it is visible in other posting areas. At point of choose to 'add post' the miserable thing tell me no tag has been selected and I must select at least one! There's fun......

When attempting to send Wayne a query, the click through in the help page to new tab where contact should be found, is a blank page - no luck with that one either then.

Help please.

Peter W

Hi Peter, it may be that your browser has not refreshed to the new settings as this was cured a few days ago.

Log out, then back in again with a page refresh and you should see then 'Tag' box on a drop down menu under the title field. Select multiple tags that apply.

The graphic here shows you what it looks like: http://www.tr-register.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/43532-forum-changes-faq/

Hope that helps,