1964 tr4 list price

Welcome Bob

No problem with Yorkshiremen or indeed any of you southerners (from a Durham lad)

May well see you around if get along to the joined up meets with the Cleveland Group.

Most likely after we have won the County Chanmpionship...again!

:rolleyes:

Well, if we a starting a cricket team bagsy I be Geoff boycott. Who would you all pick?

In reference to Alec's comment re Statham and Trueman, if we show the same mutual regard and respect as those two, we should get on famously- even though he's a grumpy Lancastrian git (sorry - force of habit).

As to the Durham lad, I did spend three glorious years in the land of the prince bishops so can't be too harsh but it must be galling to be slap bang next to the most beautiful county in the uk ( and just to be clear, I don't mean Northumberland , Cumberland or Westmorland!!)

Bob

When it comes to the GOM stakes, Geoffrey Boycott had taken the award before he even hit 30, it became a lifetime achievement ! :D

Brian Statham was born just round the corner from my father, albeit a decade later, the pair of them and Fred Trueman had a shared fondness for Staffies as well as cricket. As a nipper I thought 'Mr T' was just wonderful, the irrepressible boisterous humour and practical joking, not to mention his lack of respect for the establishment and his complete lack of prejudice about race colour or creed. Cracking bloke, he couldn't help being Yorkshire. :P;)

Cheers

Alec

You don't need to be a dealer to use the scheme just a business that sells a vehicle that has already been used on the public road and that is registered for Vat. Also you can't scheme vehicles where you have reclaimed VAT in the first place ie if you bought a van and claimed the vat on purchase.

You are right about the tangible moveable assets bit.