Ignition switch faulty?

I can not get a spark. I have gone through all the usual suspects, including the Magnaspark ignition, The flamethrower coil (two). DDs rotor arms, Leads etc etc. I am beginning to think its the ignition switch. Can the ignition switch allowing good turnover and power to all ancillaries but not give power to the coil?

Thanks David

Hi, had the same trouble a while back, trace the fault to the cable to the back of the ign switch that feeds the electronic ignition. the spade connector was okay but the wire to it was broken inside the plasticwhere it was crimeped. took me ages to find, hope this helps. Derek

Also had the same issue. Replaced dodgy spade connector and all resolved

Tim

If you connect your multimeter to the coil feed from the wiring loom and observe whilst cranking you will be able to see if you have volts there and eliminate (or incriminate) the ignition switch. There has been reference on the forums to ignition switches seeming to work correctly but failing to provide coil volts when moved to the starting position.