480 LBP Red 1963 TR4

• 9 months later...

Well, the Power of Google!

This week I have had a pm from a kind person who knew the whereabouts of the 3rd keeper (who rebuilt the car) and I have just had a most interesting phone chat with him.

The kind person had known the car earlier this century and was wondering what had happened to it, so tried Google, and this posting appeared.

Mike

• 7 years later...

Mike3md I think the gentleman you bought that car from was my now deceased grandfather he lived in bedford at the time his name was Kenneth. That car was my dads pride and joy we lived in Hatton outside of Warwick and he gifted it to me at age 4(many pics of me in diapers in the garage in Hatton stood in the drivers seat). Unfortunately in 96-97 we moved to the states and didn’t have the money to ship the car over(wasn’t running at the time) so his dad (my grandfather) sold it for us. I’m now 38 years old living in Michigan USA and would love to track this car down and potentially buy it for my dad. Let me know if anyone in this thread is the current owner. I can be reached at joelarmitage34@yahoo.com 

• 1 year later...

Joel,

I have just found this postin!

I have given your Dad details of the owners from new until the present day, and happy to share anything I can if it is of interest. I have asked if there are any photos from the ownership.

Mike