Hi Budgie,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will be joining the Register soon and also your local group, where you will find lots of support and help for anything TR that you may need.

You will find on the forum that there are some great engineers and lots of experience, then there are those of us who aren't great engineers, but get our hands oily anyway and do our best. But for sure, you will find lots of help on here.

Let us know more about what you've bought and some photos, too if you get upload anything.

All the best for now.

Dave.

Welcome Budgie,

new recruits are a blessing.

For your sins, you are joining an unruly fraternity . . . . don't be disconcerted by the wry humour, it's well intentioned if not always so well expressed - the world of TRs is populated with some rough diamonds, but diamonds nevertheless.

You may think you're just buying a car, before long you may come to realise that you've bought into a lifestyle !

Cheers

Alec

Hi Budgie,

welcome, what is your name and were are you in this massive world of TRiumphs.

The Register and its local groups will be a godsend to you in times of TRouble and enjoyment.

I hope you will not be disappointed in your new purchase. Get out there and drive it.

Roger

welcome to the forum Budgie, and congratulations on your purchase of a 4 pot TR,..the tops,..

regards Terry

Welcome to the forum Budgie, the fun starts now.

Well done that man of obvious good taste, any problems and this forum will have solved them in a trice, which model have you bought?

a rufty tufty TR2, or a smooth 6 cylinder job, not that it matters. Welcome to the club.

Edited by pfenlon

Welcome Budgie

This form has been, and continues to be a great resource for me and all those who join. I highly recommend it to all who will listen.

The best of luck with your new purchase, I've no doubt you will enjoy many many hours of ownership. When the problems visit your door . . . 'To the forum!' shall be your call ;)

Enjoy and welcome from a relative newbee

Kevin

Welcome Budgie.

If you have purchased a 4 pot, you must be on Trill !

Good move, and join the a register as soon as possible. You are in the Forum already, which is a great source of knowledge and humour.

Photos please, but make sure you use and enjoy your new TR

Thanks for the warm welcome guys

Placed a deposit on my car yesterday and hope to collect next Saturday ready for the Ace Cafe Triumph meet on the same day

I have landed a very nice TR4A IRS in Signal Red

Will post some pictures next week once I get the car home, in the mean time it is the one on my profile

I am from South Bucks UK and looking to do as many meets as I can

I have always been a car fan and am currently the Chairman of the Middx Subaru Owners Club

My 19 year old son's first car was a 1987 mini which got me hooked on the classic scene.

My sons Mini

DSC02311.jpg

Our current garage

P1000949.jpg

i used to have one of those Minis some years ago,and loved it :) ,...a friend persuaded me to sell it to him,which i did,

less than 2 weeks after he had it,it caught fire and got frazzled :o!!!!,,,don't know why he blamed me,!!!. :o

terry

Edited by terry

Hope every thing goes ok for you when you pick it up,..and i am sure it will :) .

please post some pictures when convenient ,...we love pics,

regards terry.

Hi Budgie,

Welcome to a forum where you can be yourself and ask the most inane questions without being pilloried.

Congratulations on purchasing one of the best British sports cars

Where in South Bucks are you, I am in Marlow.

TT

Good to meet you today & welcome to the club/forum. A nice looking car you displayed in pole position today!

ace3.jpg