Tatton classic car show, Manchester 1st / 2nd June

I'll be there, prob 1 day ( Sun) but hopefully 2

Edited by 4Mal

Currently Sat looking better than Sunday - weather wise. But that means **d all these days!

Tr run on Sunday anyway so have to go Saturday.

What's the Redrose stand?

Are you all using the main car park? Mine's an off white TR4 with surrey top B reg.

The Red Rose stand is in the show and you have to have had a ticket supplied for the stand - from the club group. There is a general classic parking area in the show, but I'm not usre if you have to pre book or not. Worth checking with the organisers.

Mal

You do need to book with Cheshire Auto promotions if you are a private entry. Otherwise you will be asked to park in the public car park

Good day, weather held up. Redrose looked busy. Only saw 3 x TR4 out of the dozens of triumphs there. In fact this is my third car show in as many weeks and have only seen 3 TR4's in total! Friend of mine went to an auction last w/e and saw a TR3 go for 25k!! Later that evening it went on the market for 30k! A green TR3 in very good condition was purchased for well over 20k by the owner, relatively recently. It seems the sun is going to people's heads.................