TR4/4A windscreen

• 3 weeks later...

On the subject of windscreen Frames does anyone have a "compatibility list" of which frames fit or can be easily modified to fit on which cars ? I know the Tr4 -TR6 and spitfire frames are all very simular but does anyone know exactly what the differences are. I am looking for a screen for my TR4 and the prices I have been quoted seem a bit pricy  :(

Cheers

Alan

Guest harry dent

The winner of that item has secured it at a good price.Expect to pay around £150 plus for a rust free example.I paid £75 from a dealer who I count as a friend, sometime ago.It did help that I also bought a TR from him.

Regards Harry TR5 nutter. :P

I thought it was a good price too and was very pleased with it. The best I'd seen by far.

Original paint and only a very small amount of surface rust and  even better only 15 miles from where I live.

Clive is a nice guy to deal with.

I think the 4 and 4A screens are identical except for the drilling for the hood catches on the 4A

Regards

DaveM