TR6 in Germany

Hello guys,

My name is Peter, I am dutch, living in Germany near Cologne for 20 years now. Before that I lived in London and Worthing for some time.

I bought my TR6 in 2008, apart from clutch and engine it was in a good condition. It is an LHD, delivered to Germany in 1973, PI, CR with overdrive, mostly in original condition.

I did a complete rebuild on the engine which took some time, but I liked the job and it runs like hell. The car is driving and I am working my way from part to part, at the moment I am working on the diff.

I am reading this forum for about 5 years now and it has been very helpful for me. As I gathered some experience in the mean time I decided to "out" myself and share some of it.

Kind regards, Peter.

Well outed and nice to see you come out of the shadows. Look forward to your contributions.