Is it on Flickr or one of the others Graham?

If it is you only have to post the image address in the box provided if you're using a computer. If you're using a tablet, it's more difficult because the forum doesn't display correctly, so then you must write img in square brackets before the address and /img in square brackets after it and it should appear.

Thanks Ash, yes i am happy with the way it finished up. I must say i have been watching this forum for the past 3 and a half years while i did the rebuild and i picked up a huge amount of verry usefull information. Being able to learn from outher members experiences is a great help.

The Triumph Club of Western Australia held there annual All Triumph and Standard Day on Sunday and i entered the 3 which was awarded First place in the Concours and also the Peoples Choice,i was stoked;;

Regards Graham

Hi Niall,

The car was imported into Essex but sold to someone in NI and he registered it there in 1989 and the TR3A

was given an age related 1960 NI number and it went on the NI DVLC then.

The guy only used it for a few years, but then moved to East Lothian, when it then became laid up. Surprisingly once I had rebuilt it I managed

to retain the age related NI Antrim plate. According to "Where's it from, when was it issued" , the DZ plates with DZ as the suffix were issued from 1960 and later numbers probably used for imported cars. I once had a very early 1300 cc 356 ( 1954!, should have kept it!) and it had an HSS no which was used for imports coming into Leith port ( SS being the old East Lothian sequence. Only number plate anoraks have these no plate books!!

Regards

BillG @ NB

Hi Niall,

The car was imported into Essex but sold to someone in NI and he registered it there in 1989 and the TR3A

was given an age related 1960 NI number and it went on the NI DVLC then.

The guy only used it for a few years, but then moved to East Lothian, when it then became laid up. Surprisingly once I had rebuilt it I managed

to retain the age related NI Antrim plate. According to "Where's it from, when was it issued" , the DZ plates with DZ as the suffix were issued from 1960 and later numbers probably used for imported cars. I once had a very early 1300 cc 356 ( 1954!, should have kept it!) and it had an HSS no which was used for imports coming into Leith port ( SS being the old East Lothian sequence. Only number plate anoraks have these no plate books!!

Regards

BillG @ NB

Many Thanks for the Info,Enjoy.