LED TR4style sidelights and orange flashers

Just winterised 1104 DZ with it's snug Hardtop and veryfitting sidescreens!

The 4kw Revington type heater is pretty good at heating and demisting. So on cold dry days I will be out and about.

Did the 70 mile round trip to work today, no problems,

Note the novel approach , having orange flashers at the front and LED White sidelights in TR4 housings let into the TR3A grille

Hope my attached photo works.

Bill G @ NB

cid:7C897CD4-E9B9-4216-8266-0F3CB6EE420C/photo.JPG

Custom modified Factory sidescreens with twin track sliding lockable windows. I opted for using the door Liftadots for the lower flap as per a few of the early factory photo shoot cars for 1958.

This makes stowage a good bit easier

Bill

417708CA-3C3A-4761-841A-BDAD00FE5AD0-4096-0000138827992E1C.jpg

There're lots of LEDs on EBay

See this one. 350617566970

Paste this no into eBay item no search . You need to buy holders and I glued these into the TR4 glasses, which were about £7 ea from Moss. This meant I only had to bend the grille very slightly to fit next to the normal sidelight holder which then became just the front orange flasher lamp.

Bill

Ps not sure if the Triumph bulb holder could be modified or find room in the grille.

Hi Peter

That's another good way to do it, but I was lucky enough to find amazingly cheap NOS tripod headlights from a Rover 90 and those could notbe easily modified to have a pilot side lamp in the reflector that often Mini's had

Regards

Bill G @ NB

Ps pleased I've learnt how to post pics, though still to figure out how to do more than one at a time on this phone,perhaps I should use the lap top!