TR4A Rally Grill - Has anyone seen one of these before?

I recently purchased this grill for £42. It was listed as a TR4A Rally Grill. You can see the additional spaces for spot/driving lamps. I have never seen one of these and wondered if anyone knew anything about it?

Many thanks

Paul.

One way of reducing the airflow to the radiator! And TR4s can struggle with cooling - so not a good idea in my book.

Better either to mount a lamp bar between the tops of the over-riders (requires smallish spotlamps else the bonnet won't open!) or remove the bumper and install a lamp bar between the bumper mountings, as on the Works' Rally TR4s (in which case, one can fit 7" Lucas spots).

Ian Cornish

There was only one for sale. I have never seen one fitted? I am not sure if they were factory standard or aftermarket? Anyone got any info on it?

Agree on the airflow issue. I fitted a very expensive alloy radiator and used a summer thermostat and that seems to have sorted my heating issues. Maybe this grille will bring them back???

Paul.