TR4A 1/18 Scale Model ?

Hi Bob

'Diecast Legends' (http://www.diecastlegends.com/road-cars?filter_action=0&filter_name=Marque&filter_value=Triumph&filter_type=1) do a range of all sorts, but at presnt do not list much in the way of TR's only showing 2 TR3A's in differing livery... I am sure they have stocked other TR's in the past.

Cheers

Ian

At the IWE in Harrogate last year, we displayed a variety of items as part of the celebrations for the 50th anniversary of the TR4 - TR4@50. Amongst these were three 1/18 scale models, as follows:

TR4, 1:18 scale, metal toy by Jadl. Yellow.

TR4, 1:18 scale, die cast model by Revell (08827). Green with soft top (detachable). Boxed.

TR4, 1:18 scale, die cast model by Revell (08873). Powder Blue 5VC (was actually registered CAG410) in 1964 Shell 4000 Rally regalia. Boxed.

In addition, there were TR4 models in 1/32 and 1/43 scale (one of the latter is of my car, 4VC, as it was in the 1962 Alpine Rally), and a TR4 Dove in 1/43 scale.

Ian Cornish

Hi,

a bit of effort and you will have a 1/18 scale with this one blink.png :

That is just how mine looked when I bought it. Buffed right out no problem ;)

Stuart.