Most of you probably appreciate that 2005 will be special year for the TR7 - 30 years of production which kicked off at Speke in Liverpool in January 1975 (though UK market vehicles weren't officially supplied until May 1976).

I wondered what anyone had planned for next year? The UK TR Register will have a major celibration at the July International meeting and all your cars will be very welcome there. I would also like to arrange a 'roadshow' to visit events during the year. Because of the structure of the TRR I'm going to have to consult the local groups who organise stands for these shows but would like to publish the dates and invite all comers - especially those with Speke cars

Malcolm.

I will be out and about next year showing some of the lesser known variants such as my sprint,TR8 FHC and for the first time in public,  Coca Cola car, in fact if we can get enough drivers I will show one of all the popular variants aswell. Funnily enough they all seem to be red.
Steve at Clyde Valley works tirelessly to organise a number of stands up this way , I dont think he uses thie forum Malcom so you might have to phone him ( number is in Action) . Its not unusual for us to travel up to 200 miles for a weekend , obviously more for Malvern .