TR Rebuilders wanted

Rebuilders wanted.

There is no doubt that the “Rebuilders Diaries” series in TRaction magazine was very well received and long running too. I am now seeking a new bunch of enthusiasts currently engaged in bringing a TR back to it’s former glory to write for us. Don’t worry whether you are doing everything yourself on a shoe-string or sending it all out to the experts, for we want to read about all aspects of home rebuilding of TRs. I want contributors, who can send me a few hundred words and a picture for most editions of TRaction, but there’s no pressure, it’s as and when your happy to scribble down some words. We want TR2 to TR8 and the derivatives as well, indeed anything goes (anyone doing a Triumph motor cycle?).

So if you are restoring a TR and are ready to move up from Forum contributor to TRaction star, entertaining 8500 with your Rebuilders Diary story, then contact me for an initial chat: steveredwsy@aol.com

Cheers

Steve