Find your old TR here

Whilst the Forum does expose your desires to find the whereabouts of your old TR to many people, it does not have the global 7500 member coverage of TRaction magazine. So why not, whilst you are posting your search details on the Forum, drop the details to me, Steve Redway, Editor of TRaction, at steveredway@aol.com. I’ll then run a prominent regular feature seeking the whereabouts of old faithful, but lost TRs.

Sounds sensible to me and it’s just the click of a mouse button too.

Cheers

Steve

• 14 years later...
On 9/25/2004 at 12:11 PM, steve redway said:

Whilst the Forum does expose your desires to find the whereabouts of your old TR to many people, it does not have the global 7500 member coverage of TRaction magazine. So why not, whilst you are posting your search details on the Forum, drop the details to me, Steve Redway, Editor of TRaction, at steveredway@aol.com. I’ll then run a prominent regular feature seeking the whereabouts of old faithful, but lost TRs.

Sounds sensible to me and it’s just the click of a mouse button too.

Cheers

Steve

Hello Steve,

It's 14 years since you posted this kind offer and about the same time, +- since I relinquished my much loved, but latterly, shamefully neglected TR6 after about 26 years ownership.

I have just been looking, as I start my search for a replacement, photos of her in better days. So, to the point, where is WVX 545L please?

Any information would be gratefully received.

Kind regards

Brendan

Edited by EXTR6

Hello Brendan, 

I've just checked on the government's MOT website and it seems that your former car is still going strong ... https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/ 

In terms of establishing who owns the car now and where it is, that's not so easy. Up until quite recently you could have got the information from the DVLA, but no more. Probably your best bet is to contact the TR6 Registrar Derek Graham (saffrontr6@btinternet.com) and ask if the car is known to the club. If it is, then the club might be able to contact the owner and let them know that you are looking for the car. 

Hope you track it down. 

Cheers, Darren