Hi tjs

Do you mean the 'o' rings inside the injector? I bought some from Revington TR a few years ago, I think they call them injector tip seal part number RTR4345 but you had better check. I think the other one is 'o' ring insulating collar part number 149511 but again I would check

Cheers

Bill

Edited by wheeler

Bill,

Im talking about the O-rings inside the injector yep - just trying to establish where I can get the specific size so I can buy them simply from an O-ring supplier or from a member on here who can supply them. I know a couple of people do but i've lost the old post now.

Steve from dublin - all about different injector types here http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/tlweb/tr6/injection/system/injector/inj_detail.html

My CP car has a mixture of both Screw in and Push in types, so I guess it's just a later improvement, but both do the same job :mellow: