Recurrent Injector problem

HI Chaps

A while ago I had a nasty misfire which I ended up narrowing down to a dribbling injector (no. 3)

After removing the injector which was from a new set when I bought the car, I took it apart to find the nylon pressure adjust nut was actually detached from the top of the screw that fits inside the valve spring. Obviously this caused the injector to be permanently open...

I re-attached the nut and reset the pressure, fitted back into the car and she ran smooth and well again.

Few hours of motoring later on various trips, and the problem returned - lose nylon pressure adjust nut. Again I tightened it up re-setting the pressure and all fine.

Now its happened again :( Has anyone had a problem like this with their injectors? I cant seem to keep the screw from coming loose! I have the circlip type injectors with the nipple on the end. Im almost tempted to loctite the bloody thing on to the spring to keep the pressure correct!

Any views welcomed. Springs, and O rings are fine.