Magic Indicators

I can`t believe that my 38 year old indicators have been magically transformed all for the

princely sum of £7.9 :D :D:D :D

I have to keep slapping myself and checking them in case its all a dream.

The old slow indicators are now rapid,yes rapid,and the dashboard light is bright green and the clicking is

loud.

Might have to get an asprin now as I`m getting over exited.!

If you`re still persevering with the ancient system treat yourself you`ll be as amazed as I am.

Its a straight swap for the old one, fitted in minutes.

I have no connection with the supplier other than being one highly chuffed customer,so chuffed that I have ordered another as a spare.

You`ll find these on e-bay under the name BB CLASSICS :D

Nope...can't find a member nor auction on ebay with BB classics anywhere. Can you post a link please?

Thanks

Simon

Here ya go Simon

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-Pin-Electronic-Flasher-Relay-TRIUMPH-TR3-TR4-TR5-TR6-/200645668046?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2eb769ecce

Cheers

Guy

Well thats another one sold then...yes to me. Simon and Harry Eaton won't half give me earache about this!!! Oh well.

Alan

and another! also see my post on buy, sell, trade for hazard lights, another great piece of kit for not very much money.

Thanks for posting this Cubehopper

Cheers Carl

Hi Folks,

for the cars using a 3 pin flasher unit you will need to piggyback the indicator wire and the flasher lights together (IE they are in parallel) - appears qwuite easy.

I'll be trying it tomorrow - if you hear a big bang then my theory is b*ll*cks.

Roger