Classic Car photo shoot

Hello. The Register has received a request from Classic Car magazine to do a photo shoot and test drive comparison of a TR4 and TR4a, for a feature celebrating 40 years of the TR4. The magazine is looking for standard cars, one with a surrey top. The cars need to be as original as possible with standard wheels, steering wheel if possible and no engine or suspension modifications. The initial request was for the test drive and photos to be done in the Peak District, but I have struggled to get suitable cars, despite asking the group leaders in that area. I have spoken to the magazine and there will be flexible on location. If you know of any suitable cars, please call me on mobile: 07811 112065 ASAP. Many thanks. Etienne de Coensel.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help Etienne and the TR Register

We desperately need a TR4A for a prestigious Classic Car Magazine photo shoot and test drive. We have found a suitable TR4 with Surry top so we just need a reasonably presentable 4A for the magazine. If you know of a suitable candidate please let Etienne (the new TR Register PR officer ) or myself know.

Best regards

Phil Tucker

07836 755980