BizMan

TR7 Modifications and upgrades

Don't forget to make it accessible for us old farts who by principle don't do Facebook and other such time thieves!

The last time I saw my car was in December 2013 when it was collected from my home on a trailer and sent to S&S for sale (see pictures) - I can't describe how sick I felt watching it disappearing up the road. However, changes in my life meant that I could no longer keep the car in top condition and I decided to sell it to someone who would look after it rather than watch it deteriorate in my own custody.

How fortunate I was that the TR7 aficionado, Christopher Smith, bought the car! He has taken great care of it and made some  additional modifications that only improve on those that I made over the years. Thank you for taking such good care of it Christopher!

That was then, this is now! As I write this post in June 2019, five years on from my reluctant sale, I am in the process of buying the car back from Christiopher Smith.

The journey continues!

IMG_1658.JPG

IMG_1659.JPG

Edited by BizMan

Certainly been in good hands! I look forward to seeing your new instalments of progress again.

Cheers

Ian

This has to be one of the most informative threads I have seen on any Forum in a long while.