Hi

Anyone out there fitted ARP head bolts?

I am in the process of doing so and find that I have a problem in that they come with 12 point K nuts.

I therefore cannot use hex or 6 point torq sockets, which I have, so what DO I use and where can I find it.

Moss say that they have been selling these kits for years, but were not aware that they came with 12 point nuts.

regards

Clive in France

Hi

Anyone out there fitted ARP head bolts?

I am in the process of doing so and find that I have a problem in that they come with 12 point K nuts.

I therefore cannot use hex or 6 point torq sockets, which I have, so what DO I use and where can I find it.

Moss say that they have been selling these kits for years, but were not aware that they came with 12 point nuts.

regards

Clive in France

Just use 12 pt socket,its that easy

that's what I use

regards Adrian

Thanks Guys

I think I was having a bad day, just could not think what to use...........YES, of course 12 point bi-hex sockets are the correct tools. Unfortunately my 9/16" socket seems to be missing and for some reason I have never purchased a deep 9/16 bi-hex. However been to the local tool supply shop...I NOW remember why I purchase tools in the UK whenever I am over. Why, why, why are automotive tools so b***** expensive here in France??????

regards to all

Clive